“I can’t stand the way it smells.”
“I don’t like the way it feels”
“It irritates my skin. I think I’m allergic to it.”
“I can’t wear sunscreen because it clogs my pores.”
These statements are the most common concerns I hear when people ask me about sun protection. In this post I’m sharing some products recommendations that will conquer all of the aforementioned struggles. Sunscreen is the most important beauty product in your bathroom. A good SPF product is the best anti-aging tool in your beauty arsenal. And remember to apply on the neck and chest as well. Those areas are often overlooked.
1.Perricone M.D. Photo Plasma SPF 30
This product is a great choice for any skin type but I especially love it for a easily irritated skin type that needs hydration, protection, and some anti-aging benefits. It protects the skin from environmental damage. You will love this product because:
- It’s oil-free and absorbs instantly.
- The texture is very smooth and leaves NO white/chalky residue
- The sun protection comes from Titanium Dioxide, a mineral based ingredient.
- Lots of antioxidants and hydration.
- It’s pink. Anything pink has to be awesome.
2. Supergoop!Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
This is a great option for sensitive or easily irritated skin because:
- Synthetic fragrance-free and allergen-free,
- Non-comedogenic (it won’t clog pores)
- Omega-3, Omega-6, and Olive Polyphenols (soothing and nourishing ingredients)
- I use it on top of my regular moisturizer (the one I use day and night that has no SPF)
- Wonderful texture and NO residue.
3. CoolaSport Continuous Spray SPF 50 – Unscented
Sun protection is mandatory from head to toe. Being completely protected is going to be easy with my new favorite body sunscreen. I discovered this product as I was roaming around a nearby Sephora store and decided to try it. I have to admit the pretty packaging did help, but it’s what’s on the inside that counts:
- Absolutely fragrance free! It won’t clash with your favorite fragrance or have a “typical” sunscreen smell.
- 70% organic ingredients, including cucumber and strawberry extracts.
- Goes on clear.
- I applied generously on my arms and legs and it absorbed very quickly.
I hope you will try these products out and let me know how they work for you. Feel free to leave comments (I love hearing from readers), and if there is a burning beauty issue you would like me to write about tweet at me(@sagebeautyblog) or find me on Instagram(@sagebeautyblog)
Thanks for this list! I have sensitive skin, but sunscreen is a must
So glad you enjoyed it:-) thanks for reading !
Reblogged this on Circus of Face and commented:
I use sunscreen on my lips because i’m prone to dark spots and it’s weird! Sunscreen is great for those who don’t want to tan or you are just out during the Summer.