I know that for many women deciding what to wear for work or for a job interview is stressful. But how do you decide how to do your makeup? When putting together a makeup look for a job interview or for everyday at work the goal is to create a look that is polished, modern, and sophisticated. It also helps if it can translate from day to night in case you are going out after work. You can get that exact look with the Kat von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette. It’s time to break out of your old routine and create a perfectly contoured crease like a pro.
When the Kat Von D Shade and Light contour palette came out I used to blend the darker shades on my eyes for a defined crease. But then Kat blew my mind again with this incredibly versatile palette just for the eyes. I highly recommend you snag this product for the following reasons:
- The shadows are matte, highly pigmented, blend out super soft.
- You actually get three mini-palettes inside to create a variety of looks.
- It comes with instructions so you can learn how to use all the colors and create three different looks. This is especially helpful if you are an eye makeup novice.
- The looks can range from soft and subtle to smokey and sultry.
- The colors are warm and earthy so they work well with all eye colors.
If you follow me(@sagebeautyblog) on Instagram (and I know you do 🙂 you may have noticed when I have a matte eye look with my signature cat-eye over the past few weeks. That look was created with this palette. It has been in heavy rotation and I love it!! It is still available in Sephora stores and of course you can find it on sephora.com.
I would love to see the looks you create with these colors so tag me on Instagram or tweet at me on Twitter.
Until Next Time