Hello My Lovely Sage Beauties,
One of the many aspects I love about writing Sage Beauty and being a blogger is introducing new brands I love to my readers. I recently had the pleasure of discovering a new luxury body care brand that creates amazing products and gives back to the community. She-Y is a luxury body care brand that uses natural ingredients blended with anti-aging ingredients to nourish, hydrate, and pamper your skin.
SHE-Y by Menaye was created by Menaye Donkor Muntari, and is based in Milan, Italy. Menaye was born in Toronto, Canada to Ghanaian parents. She is a former Miss Universe Ghana pageant winner, as well as a philanthropist and beauty entrepreneur who is stunning from head to toe, beautiful inside and out. While working as a model in the U.S. and Europe, Menaye founded the Menaye Charity Organization which focuses on family care, women’s protection, and free education. The brand uses pure Shea Butter sourced from Ghana, and ten percent of the sales of the brand goes back to those communities to fund quality education and provide scholarships to rural children in Agona Asafo in Central Ghana.
When I opened my gorgeous jar of She-Y Body Cream, I fell in love with the fresh scent and the creamy whipped texture of the product. It’s so rich and creamy you only need a small amount right after your bath or shower. It melts into the skin immediately and your skin stays soft all day. I have been using the product for almost a week and my eczema has stopped flaring up. My itchy and dry winter/early spring skin struggle is officially on pause!! If you have dry skin and want to experience a product that uses natural ingredients but still feels luxurious and provides long lasting nourishment to your skin you will love She-Y.
Five Fabulous Facts You Need To Know:
- The body cream contains Shea Butter(18%), Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Sweet Almond Oil, and Dermocea.
- They make two products, a body cream and a body scrub in three lovely scents.
- Available to purchase online and at the beauty boutique Studio One Eighty Nine in Soho co-owned by actress Rosario Dawson.
- Dermocea which is a blend of two Algae, one from Senegal and one from the Provence. It helps to treat dry, wrinkled skin, and it stimulates the production of natural collagen.
- The body scrub uses granules of Walnut husks and also contains Dermocea.
She-Y by Menaye is brand that provides a luxurious and indulgent experience every time you use it and it celebrates and empowers women and children. Be sure to leave a comment below about how these products work for you and what your favorite scent it is! I love the Olive scent, but the Black Orchid is life changing.
With Love and Joy,